Wefabricate's mission is to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry: create a fully automated factory. In doing so, we don't transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero, optimizing in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality, and speed. We bring ideas – solutions and products – to life and ramp up mass production in no time!
We believe our people can be at their best when they can focus on the things they love to do. So, we avoid inefficiencies like recurring meetings and micromanagement. We want to see you grow and develop your talent and excel, because we strive for efficiency in everything we do. That's how we enable our people to go the extra mile and how we do not manage, but dare to rely on you!
Design: You will be responsible for the design and development of components such as circuit boards and work closely with software & mechanical engineers to create new systems, conduct tests on prototypes, and oversee the manufacturing process of a variety of hardware components.
Innovation: You are responsible for not only electronics design but also other electronic competences within the company, to create the factory of the future. This means helping and solving problems with automation and mechatronic systems in a multidisciplinary team. On a typical working day, you will design electronic systems, testing your prototypes and helping other teams with electronic challenges. Since almost everything can be made in-house, we can build new solutions on unprecedented speed. This means you will also have in-depth discussions with, for example, our PCBA department about how to manufacture complex parts. Besides, a high-tech lab environment is available to analyze and perform measurements.
- You have a passion for electronics;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- Electronics Study (BSC/MSC) Diploma + experience or you are a 3/4th year student;
- Preferably 2y+ Experience in Electronics design development;
- Experience with schematic/cad/simulation software (Like Altium/Eagle/Kicad/Siemens EDA/LTspice);
- Experience with electronics test equipment;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies and figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You go the extra mile to achieve next-level goals (both personally and for the team!);
- You feel an unstoppable urge to learn and need to be surrounded by a talented group of people continuously challenging you!
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company's blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore, we promise you you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outdo themselves as well;
- People should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and an iPhone. You can use it for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint venture, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you can determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus