Work Preparation Engineer
Wefabricate's mission is to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry: create a fully automated factory. In doing so, we don't transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero, optimizing in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality, and speed. We bring ideas – solutions and products – to life and ramp up mass production in no time!
We believe our people can be at their best when they can focus on the things they love to do. So, we avoid inefficiencies like recurring meetings and micromanagement. We want to see you grow and develop your talent and excel, because we strive for efficiency in everything we do. That's how we enable our people to go the extra mile and how we do not manage, but dare to rely on you!
As a work preparation engineer, your job will evolve around creating sufficient work instructions and machine files of state-of-the-art equipment. Next to writing and making these files, you are also responsible for the validation of these files during prototype production.
You will become the go-to expert on the technical capabilities of the machines. Next, you will support and review new product designs on DFM (Design for Manufacturing) while working with a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers. Training will be provided by Wefabricate either internally or at the equipment suppliers. An affinity for planning is a pre.
You have an eye for detail and have a broad overview of everything that needs to be done. You work closely with other team members and departments to ensure everything is done as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Basic knowledge of electronical components (pre++);
- Being able to speak, read and write in English;
- Working in a structured manner;
- Having an eye for detail and a clear overview of everything that needs to be done;
- Have affinity for planning and an eye for detail;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies and figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You go the extra mile to achieve next-level goals (both personally and for the team!);
- You feel an unstoppable urge to learn and need to be surrounded by a talented group of people continuously challenging you!
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company's blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore, we promise you you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outdo themselves as well;
- People should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and an iPhone. You can use it for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint venture, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you can determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus