Wefabricate's mission is to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry: create a fully automated factory. In doing so, we don't transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero, optimizing in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality, and speed. We bring ideas – solutions and products – to life and ramp up mass production in no time!
We believe our people can be at their best when they can focus on the things they love to do. So, we avoid inefficiencies like recurring meetings and micromanagement. We want to see you grow and develop your talent and excel, because we strive for efficiency in everything we do. That's how we enable our people to go the extra mile and how we do not manage, but dare to rely on you!
Being a technician at Wefabricate means that you will become part of a multidisciplinary team working together to build our fully automated factory. If you are the type of person who likes to work with your hands and wants to be creative, this is the position for you. You will work with “state of the art” equipment in a high-tech environment. You will help the support engineer with maintenance tasks, and together with your team, you are responsible for keeping the machines running. You will prepare orders and switch machines for the different product lines. Next to this, there are light assembly tasks that you need to perform. There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow, for example, become an operational expert in various processes via experience and internal training.
- Reading and writing skills in English;
- Available to work in shifts;
- Not afraid to take responsibility and learn new things;
- Not afraid to point out improvements and work together to build the factory of the future;
- Affinity with working/maintaining and repairing machines;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies and figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You go the extra mile to achieve next-level goals (both personally and for the team!);
- You feel an unstoppable urge to learn and need to be surrounded by a talented group of people continuously challenging you!
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company's blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore, we promise you you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outdo themselves as well;
- People should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and an iPhone. You can use it for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint venture, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you can determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus