Wefabricate’s mission is to create a fully automated factory, optimized in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality and speed. We bring ideas to life, ready for mass production, by radically rethinking all aspects of the production flow. Working at Wefabricate is different from anything you’ve experienced before.
Being a support engineer at Wefabricate means endless opportunities for you to grow and learn. You will take the responsibility to maintain, repair and improve our state of the art, high-tech machine park. Next to maintaining the machines, it is also your responsibility to repair them. Communication with various suppliers for problem solving, structural improvements, upgrades and installation of new equipment is a vital part of your job since you are directly working with the machines. Wefabricate provides training for you, either internally or via our suppliers, to do the job to your best abilities.
- Hands-on mentality;
- Good communication skills (in English and/or Dutch);
- Good analytical skills;
- Not afraid to take responsibility, point out improvements and make decisions;
- You help build the new department from the start, you are flexible and available to work in shifts;
- Experience (either private or in previous work experiences) with analyzing and repairing of electro/mechanical or software systems;
- You dislike inefficiencies, whether this related to processes or all kinds of overhead activities. Even more important, you don’t just dislike them, but you figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You are motivated to go the extra mile to achieve a next-level goal;
- You want to work with talented people in a team set-up, you want to keep on developing yourself.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company’s blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore we promise you; you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outperform themselves as well;
- We believe people should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and iPhone that can be used for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint adventure, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus and 30 leave days.
Wefabricate wants to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry. In doing so, we don’t transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero. This enables us to deliver faster, perform better, and ramp up mass production in no time.
The same line of thought is embedded in our way of working: we don’t like inefficiencies like overhead, recurring meetings, and micromanagement. We believe talents in our organization perform at their best when they are facilitated, not managed.
Ready for your next high-tech challenge? Fill in your details below and we'll contact you as quickly as possible – talk soon!
Any questions? Send us an email via email@example.com