Wefabricate's mission is to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry: create a fully automated factory. In doing so, we don't transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero, optimizing in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality, and speed. We bring ideas – solutions and products – to life and ramp up mass production in no time!
We believe our people can be at their best when they can focus on the things they love to do. So, we avoid inefficiencies like recurring meetings and micromanagement. We want to see you grow and develop your talent and excel, because we strive for efficiency in everything we do. That's how we enable our people to go the extra mile and how we do not manage, but dare to rely on you!
At Wefabricate, we value innovation, efficiency, and collaboration. As our Office Assistent, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our operations run smoothly, and that we are able to achieve our goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of our office operations, allowing our team to focus on their core tasks. You will be the primary point of contact for our office, handling a range of administrative and organizational tasks, from managing the office budget and ordering supplies, to scheduling meetings and organizing events. Furthermore, you will support the HR administration and recruitment team in their daily operations.
If you are a highly organized and motivated individual with a passion for efficiency and collaboration, we would love to hear from you.
- 0-2 years of experience in office management, hospitality or related field;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, hospitality, or related field;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization;
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to maintain accurate records and handle financial transactions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a positive and flexible attitude;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies and figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You go the extra mile to achieve next-level goals (both personally and for the team!);
- You feel an unstoppable urge to learn and need to be surrounded by a talented group of people continuously challenging you!
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company's blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore, we promise you you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outdo themselves as well;
- People should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and an iPhone. You can use it for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint venture, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you can determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus