Logistics Team Lead
Wefabricate’s mission is to create a fully automated factory, optimized in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality and speed. We bring ideas to life, ready for mass production, by radically rethinking all aspects of the production flow. Working at Wefabricate is different from anything you’ve experienced before.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Logistics Team Lead to join our team. The Logistics Team Lead will be involved in all operational aspects of the company, including production, quality control, logistics, and supply chain management.
Our intrinsic focus on efficiency is also translated into our logistical processes, as we work with Just in Time production. This needs to be further developed, executed, and improved.
The Logistics Team Lead makes sure that logistics never is the bottleneck in our processes. This means making the planning and aligning this between the different departments. You will coach your team members and involve them in the execution of the planning and targets. Being in contact with suppliers and customers is a part of your daily job and you will also be the internal point of contact for intercompany logistical challenges.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to achieve company goals and improve efficiency;
- Manage the production process, ensuring that goods are manufactured on time and to the required quality standards;
- Oversee the supply chain and logistics operations to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and customers;
- Manage a team of production, logistics and quality control personnel, providing coaching, training and development opportunities;
- Bachelor's degree in a logistic related field and/or 5+ years of experience in logistics. Preferably with experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with relevant technology and software, such as ERP systems;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies, whether this related to processes or all kinds of overhead activities. Even more important, you don’t just dislike them, but you figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You are motivated to go the extra mile to achieve a next-level goal;
- You like to take responsibility, and often you deliver more than what is expected from you;
- You want to work with talented people in a team set-up, you want to keep on developing yourself.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company’s blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore we promise you; you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outperform themselves as well;
- We believe people should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and iPhone that can be used for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint adventure, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus and 30 leave days.
Wefabricate wants to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry. In doing so, we don’t transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero. This enables us to deliver faster, perform better, and ramp up mass production in no time.
The same line of thought is embedded in our way of working: we don’t like inefficiencies like overhead, recurring meetings, and micromanagement. We believe talents in our organization perform at their best when they are facilitated, not managed.
Ready for your next high-tech challenge? Fill in your details below and we'll contact you as quickly as possible – talk soon!
Any questions? Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org