Wefabricate’s mission is to create a fully automated factory, optimized in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality and speed. We bring ideas to life, ready for mass production, by radically rethinking all aspects of the production flow. Working at Wefabricate is different from anything you’ve experienced before.
Wefabricate is seeking talented individuals to join our mission of creating a lights-out factory in the manufacturing industry. For students we have positions available as (part-time) working students, but also as highly valuable interns (both graduation projects and internships). We are looking for students in various education levels and fields, such as electrical engineering, embedded software, application software, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, supply chain, ICT, operations, and assembly. Depending on your specific ambitions and talent we will formulate a challenging and valuable assignment, for example in our (automated) factory or in one of the product cells (examples: www.weheat.nl, www.werefill.com).
Our mission is to create a world where manufacturing is more efficient, sustainable, and accessible, and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about this mission and who are ready to help us achieve our goals.
As a member of our fast-paced and dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and be part of a company that is changing the industry. We value passion, drive, and a can-do attitude.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies, whether this related to processes or all kinds of overhead activities. Even more important, you don’t just dislike them, but you figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You are motivated to go the extra mile to achieve a next-level goal;
- You like to take responsibility, and often you deliver more than what is expected from you;
- You want to work with talented people in a team set-up, you want to keep on developing yourself.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company’s blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore we promise you; you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outperform themselves as well;
- We believe people should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and iPhone that can be used for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint adventure, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus and 30 leave days.
Wefabricate wants to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry. In doing so, we don’t transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero. This enables us to deliver faster, perform better, and ramp up mass production in no time.
The same line of thought is embedded in our way of working: we don’t like inefficiencies like overhead, recurring meetings, and micromanagement. We believe talents in our organization perform at their best when they are facilitated, not managed.