Wefabricate's mission is to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry: create a fully automated factory. In doing so, we don't transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero, optimizing in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality, and speed. We bring ideas – solutions and products – to life and ramp up mass production in no time!
We believe our people can be at their best when they can focus on the things they love to do. So, we avoid inefficiencies like recurring meetings and micromanagement. We want to see you grow and develop your talent and excel, because we strive for efficiency in everything we do. That's how we enable our people to go the extra mile and how we do not manage, but dare to rely on you!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Category Manager to join our team. The category manager carries accountability for establishing and maintaining an adequate supply chain to support the wider and long-term objectives of Wefabricate.
You act as the eyes and ears towards the external environment, and approach procurement from an outside-in perspective. The category manager understands the external market, constantly develops knowledge of its sector and is the expert it it’s field of business. It connects and applies its knowledge to relevant developments within the internal organization, required to set the standards in our factory and materials.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, has excellent commercial skills, is able to build and maintain long-term strategic relationships with relevant suppliers and carries a passion for manufacturing and technology.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or technology;
- Preferably 0-5 years of experience of procurement in a technical environment;
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong strategic, long-term supplier relationships;
- Good organization skills required to identify priorities and opportunities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with relevant technology and software, such as ERP systems;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies and figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You go the extra mile to achieve next-level goals (both personally and for the team!);
- You feel an unstoppable urge to learn and need to be surrounded by a talented group of people continuously challenging you!
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company's blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore, we promise you you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outdo themselves as well;
- People should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and an iPhone. You can use it for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint venture, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you can determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus