Wefabricate’s mission is to create a fully automated factory, optimized in the most excellent detail on efficiency, quality and speed. We bring ideas to life, ready for mass production, by radically rethinking all aspects of the production flow. Working at Wefabricate is different from anything you’ve experienced before.
We automate manufacturing processes to minimize manual intervention, cycle times, risks and costs for our unique Lights Out Factory. Automation is key in building the factory of the future. As an automation/mechatronic engineer, you are responsible for designing and building a fully automated factory by developing high-tech machinery and automation solutions—for example, tending machine solutions, injection molding automation, logistics automation, and automated test equipment.
Moreover, we focus on automated solutions for various manufacturing processes like assembling, dispensing, pick and place, laser-marking, ultrasonic welding, and heat-staking. You will become part of a multidisciplinary project team that is responsible for developing these solutions. You are involved from defining the requirements and performances to designing and prototyping to qualification and system integration of mechatronic solutions.
Since almost everything can be made in-house, we can build new solutions at unprecedented speed. This means you will also have in-depth discussions with, for example, our machining department about how to manufacture complex parts. Furthermore, a lab environment is available to analyse and perform measurements.
- You cannot stop dreaming about solutions with mechatronics, such as mechanical design, electronics, drivetrains, sensors, dynamics, control hardware, pneumatics and robotics;
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or related;
- Familiar with 3D CAD Software;
- Hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You dislike inefficiencies, whether this related to processes or all kinds of overhead activities. Even more important, you don’t just dislike them, but you figure out ways to eliminate them;
- You are motivated to go the extra mile to achieve a next-level goal;
- You like to take responsibility, and often you deliver more than what is expected from you;
- You want to work with talented people in a team set-up, you want to keep on developing yourself.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a manufacturing revolution and join as one of the first 200 employees, a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-growing tech company’s blueprint;
- All Wefabricate pioneers are selected carefully, and therefore we promise you; you will work with the finest engineers able to challenge you on your innovation journey. You will outperform yourself day by day and help others around you to outperform themselves as well;
- We believe people should always be our limiting resource, not technology. Therefore, we will make sure you will have the best technologies/machines to work with;
- You will receive a laptop and iPhone that can be used for personal use as well;
- Working at Wefabricate is a joint adventure, and therefore, we facilitate numerous team events and (free) daily lunch and dinner;
- We believe everyone within Wefabricate is able to determine what conditions work best for them. Flexibility is key. For example, you determine your working hours (evenings and weekends are also possible);
- If you make overtime hours, these will be compensated either financially or as extra holidays – you decide;
- We offer market-competitive benefits, including a yearly bonus and 30 leave days.
Wefabricate wants to ignite a revolution in the manufacturing industry. In doing so, we don’t transform towards automation, but we take automation as ground zero. This enables us to deliver faster, perform better, and ramp up mass production in no time.
The same line of thought is embedded in our way of working: we don’t like inefficiencies like overhead, recurring meetings, and micromanagement. We believe talents in our organization perform at their best when they are facilitated, not managed.
Ready for your next high-tech challenge? Fill in your details below and we'll contact you as quickly as possible – talk soon!
Any questions? Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org